1. All persons attending the clinic, participating or as a spectator, do so at their own risk. The Organisers and Landowners do not accept responsibility for any accidents to persons, their animals or property. Entries accepted and admission granted subject to these conditions.
2. Personal accident insurance cover is strongly recommended
3. Hard hats up to current standard including PAS015, ASTMFI1163 or BSEN134 Standard MUST BE WORN whilst mounted and handling horses. It is compulsory back protectors meeting current standards must be worn on cross country clinics.
4. Sorry no dogs allowed
5. Cancellation by participants for any reason will still require full payment – unless your place can be filled from a waiting list.
6. In adverse weather conditions please contact Anna on 07837640157
I have read the terms and conditions and will abide by them.